Thursday, July 4, 2013

Interview of Catherine V. from FashionArdenter Blog


 Can you tell us more about you, where you live, your aims and aspirations for this year.
I live in a very very tiny village in France (at the German border), where fashion doesn't exist & where people look at you like you were mad when you wear Litas..
My aim? Move to Belgium & work in fashion (like 10526594 other bloggers aha!) & my aspiration for this year is just to get my diploma!



How would you describe your style and what influences it?
Oh that’s hard to describe.. My style mostly depends on my mood, & I wear what I really like! There are some trends that I can’t wear, & that I will never follow if it is simply to do as other people! 

what is most important for you in a look?
Most important is to feel yourself. Because we can easily see or feel when somebody isn't comfortable in his outfit, like a disguise.


If you had to select 3 of your favorite looks what would it be and why these choice? 

A very « heavy » look, but I love the combination, it’s simply perfect !


I love the simplicity, I think this is a great ,every day outfit !



Perfect glasses, perfect details, perfect outfit !


If we were to go to France for a trip what places would you advice us to go shopping and to visit?
A place to visit : La cathédrale de Metz (the Cathedral of Metz) & for shopping I could only say : Germany (what ? It doesn’t count ? But it’s where I go, since it’s not as expensive as in France & there is many more choice!)
couldn't say Paris as I never went there..

Why is fashion important for you?
I hate people who have no style. They look like they have no identity, they wear the same clothes as everybody & criticize only because they are jealous. I want to show the world that fashion also shows who you are.




what is your other passion in life, tell us more about it?
My other passion is photography, which I practice since 6 years. I discovered fashion thanks to photography & I've been associating both for two years now!



what's your favorite shoes?
My exclusive Jeffrey Campbell with golden spikes

who are your favorite FRENCH designers?
I don’t have favorite French designers aha! 

what's your favorite photography you've taken?
A picture of a wonderful man who also had a passion.

JuliettKuczynska, Alana Ruas& Bernadette F


What are your little addictions?
Water, burgers & M&M’s


 what are your favorites fashion websites?
http://www.ebay.fr/ (you can find ANYTHING on it)

Fashion TIP
If you don’t like the colors of your shoes (for example: Converse) simply paint it ! 

where can readers find more about you ?

&Instagram : @fashionardenter

If you want to be featured send me an email
graceblogreview@gmail.com

41 comments:

  1. very nice pics like it
    xx
    http://thedesire.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great interview!!!
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/07/cocktail-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview and she's very stylish. Germany for shopping. Yeah that's something new. I live there and let's just say: I'm really glad there's online shopping :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog so much!:)))
    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifuls looks ;) Great style!


    I folow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantan todos!!

    ¿Qué te parece si nos seguimos? Avisame en mi blog!! Te espero =)

    xxx

    coladitaporlaropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her looks are super cute and trendy. She seems like a nice person, too! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her looks are super cute and trendy. :D She seems like a nice person, too!

    (Welcome back, by the way!)

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love each and every outfit! so wonderful! The interview is great!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hola precioso post me gusta mucho tu blog es precioso. me aria muchisima ilusion te pasaras por mi blog si te gusta y kieres podemos seguirnos mutuamente besitos. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

  11. You are so beautiful!! I love your style! :)

    Follow?
    Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photos are great! (I love the dog too!)

    8ugust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Todos los looks son preciosos.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love your interviews! She is so gorgeous and has such fun style!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. So stylish and out of the ordinary! I love her style. Cool girlie!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!! We are a spanish couple that love travelling and photography. That is why we decide to create a project in which show our two hobbies.
    Visit our website! http://kissmein.wordpress.com/
    Thanks! and we hope that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this interview !!!
    she looks cool!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful, sweety.

    Have a Lovely week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant post!
    Fancy following each other?
    www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. We offer a sea of dress with various of designs, colors as well as silhouettes. You can get a lot of useful information about Oscar Party Dresses For Sale when browsing them our website, Dreamy-dress.com. Once you want to place an order, many choices are listed there for your reference. You can freely choose the most suitable during your shopping time. Wish you to own the most special time here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. so great interview, honey!!!

    I would be happy to see your looks on www.Starpiq.com - a fashion community that I have created and need your support.

    many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Great blog, I like you're style:) Visit our blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice! Superb girl <3


    Karole
    www.karolejosefabonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great interview ! I love this fashion blogger
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. great interview she has amazing style
    XO Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute interview!

    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://www.imquietadreamer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. So many great looks! You really cannot go wrong with spiky shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just adore this interview! Especially in love with the shot of the clutch/bangles :) <3 Emily

    ReplyDelete

6 Pins in a shoe Headline Animator

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow MaryLOVESthat